Where to Buy
To order online go to http://www.exleyfarms.com
To find us in Farmer’s Markets:
We have 2 Farmer’s Markets where you can come visit our booth. Come very (by 8am) early or late (around 1pm) to ask questions before the crowd.
Every Sat., we will be at the Wolf Ranch Farmers Market in Georgetown from Sat. 8:30-1 pm
Every 2nd Sat. we will be at the Market on the Square in Georgetown from 9 am-4 pm. from Mar. to June then Sept – Nov.
Stores selling our Products
If you are out of honey and missed us at the Sat. (8:30-1 pm) Wolf Ranch Farmers Market, you can stop by any of these stores and ask for our honey or soaps:
- Hill Country Feed and Supply in Leander (909 US-183, Leander, TX 78641) sells 3 sizes of my honey
- Hydrate in Georgetown on Williams Dr. (sells 3 sizes: -12 oz., 16 oz.)
- McIntires Nursery in Georgetown on Leander Rd. (sells 2 smallest -12 oz. and 16 oz. size of honey)
- Williamson County Museum in Georgetown on the Square. Open Wed-Sat. 12 – 5 pm. (sells 2 smallest -12 oz. and 16 oz. size of honey, Pecans-n-Honey, lotion sticks)
- Beau Boutique in Salado (honey, deodorant, lotion sticks, creamed honey)
- Winkleys in Liberty Hill (sells all sizes of our honey and plain or cinnamon creamed honey).
Hope you are enjoying the most amazing food on earth!